Our privacy commitments
Fixol Design is a leading and committed logo, website, animation and stationery design firm. At Fixol Design, it’s our prime concern to value your privacy and build trust.
Our privacy commitments are indispensable to the way we do business every day. These apply to everyone who has a relationship with us – including Clients (logo, website, animation, and stationery) and Web site visitors. This is how our privacy commitments work:
Secure Personal Information
• We keep your personal information safe and we always protect your privacy. We use encryption and other security safeguards to protect your data.
• We never sell your personal information for any purpose, to any third party.
• Fixol Design have choices to use your information for marketing purposes, only after your approval.
24/7 Customer Support
Personal Data We Collect
Fixol Design collects data to work effectively and deliver you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create a Fixol Design account, submit a query on website design, ask to make an animated video, upload a document to make brochure, or contact us for support.
We also use services from other companies to help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain services to your location. The data we collect depends on the services and features you acquire, and includes the following:
• Your business name, email address and contact preferences.
• Your name, contact details and other personal information.
• We collect passwords and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
• We collect data about you such as your country and preferred language.
We collect content of your work and infrastructures when necessary to provide you with the services you use. This includes: the taglines of your logos, the content of your website, brochure, stationery, video and other work related documents. It also includes the content of your communications sent or received, such as the:
• Subject line and body of an email,
• Text or other content of an instant message,
• Audio recording and transcript of a voice message you receive or a text message you dictate.
Additionally, when you contact us, such as for customer support, telephonic conversations or chat sessions with our representatives, may be recorded and monitored.
You have choices about the information we collect. When you are asked to provide personal information, you may decline. But if you choose not to provide information that is necessary to provide a service, you may not be able to use some features or services.
We collect data that is necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your credit card number (payment instrument number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
We collect data about how you experience with our services. This includes data, such as the web pages you visit, the search terms you enter, the features you use, and the items you purchase. This also includes data about your device, about the network, regional and language settings, including IP address, operating system, device identifiers, browser or other software you use to connect with our services. And it also includes data about the performance of our services and any complications you experience with them.
How Design Rhine Use Your Information
We use your information in connection with providing our best services to you and, on your behalf, to your targeted visitors and customers. This includes providing you with customer support, which requires us to access your data to assist you There are other specific ways we use your information are listed below:
To manage our services
• We may use your data for our internal purposes to create and provide new services, features or content.
To interact you about your project
• We occasionally send you communications regarding our services and your project (e.g. announcements, billing-related matters, welcome email and wishes, changes to our services or policies).
To contact you for marketing purposes
• We will only do this if you have consented to our contacting you for this purpose. For example, sharing your project on our website, using your testimonials etc.
To respond to legal appeals and prevent harm
• If we obtain a subpoena or other legal request from legal professionals, we may need to inspect the information we hold to dictate how to respond.
• To make our site easier to use.
• For security reasons.
• To provide you with personalized content.
• To improve our services.
• To advertise to you for better services.
All the rights of the finalized logo, website, stationery and animation has created and designed for Fixol Design clients who assigned us to do work for them. Fixol Design does not hold any rights of the work created. This provision is only permissible when the final payment has been received from the client.
Our clients are free to register their logo created by Fixol Design under their company name or trademark. However, Fixol Design would not be responsible for the infringement of any design. We neither responsibility of an event of a plagiarized name nor we provide registration services to our clients.
Fxol Design services are not proposed for and may not permissibly be used by individuals under the age of 13. If it comes to our knowledge that we have collected information from such a person, we may delete this data without any notice.